Discover three ways to vegan dessert heaven with divine recipes inspired by citrus season & Superlatte.
Makes 8 small tarts
For the base
- 1 ⅓ cup almond flour
- 5 pitted dates
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
For the filling
- 1 ½ cups cashew nuts (soaked overnight)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup citrus juice (grapefruit / lime / clemengold)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup brown rice syrup or (if not vegan, you can use honey)
- 1tbsp Superlatte Latte blend (we used Green Dream Matcha for the lime mixture, Red Velvet Beetroot & Cocoa for the grapefruit mixture and Golden Cup Turmeric & Spice blend for the clemengold mixture)
Shop Superlatte blends here
- 1 tin coconut milk (we love Kapthura at Wellness Warehouse), refrigerated overnight
- Sliced citrus fruit
- Superlatte to sprinkle
In a food processor, blend all the ingredients for the bases. Line individual tart tins with baking paper or use loose bottomed tart tins. Divide the mixture between the lines tins and push flat with a spoon or your fingers. Place in the fridge to set.
For the filling: Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend till smooth. Pour into prepared tins and place in fridge to set. To garnish, whip the coconut milk (scoop of the coconut milk leaving the coconut water and whisk only the coconut milk) till stiff peaks form. Top with sliced citrus fruit and sprinkle with more Superlatte powder.
Special thanks and credits:
From Instagram: http://ift.tt/2u2xsfx